Come and Drink with the Saint!
St. Gambrinus Beer Shoppe is named after the original king of beer, patron saint of brewers, jolly beer-drinking, Santa-like character falling asleep in his beer, and naturally…the original beer geek! Come and visit us!
- • 16 rotating taps of craft beer with a focus on local breweries
- • 200+ carefully-chosen bottles and cans available to-go or to-stay
- • 32 and 64 ounce growler fills
- • To-Go Club membership with discounts and exclusive offers
- • Events, tap-takeovers, rare keg tappings & special guided tastings
- • Seasonal daily food menu featuring paninis, warm pretzels, and more
STAY IN THE KNOW
Join our mailing list for updates about upcoming events, special releases and news!
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Next Saturday, 10/28 come out to raise money for Puerto Rico by drinking beer and shopping! We’ll be donating the full proceeds of a keg to World Central Kitchen’s Chefs for Puerto Rico that has been in Puerto Rico directly feeding thousands of people doing amazing work! Simultaneously, we will also have an awesome pop- […]
Press: Brooklyn Brew Shop!
As soon as I walk into St. Gambrinus Beer Shoppe, its woodsy, cozy, dimly lit interior makes me want to stay for hours. With exposed brick, small, iridescent hanging lights on the right wall above a dark oak bar, and even a backyard (now open!), there's many a place to settle down for a night – or day – of drinking.
An unexpected television hangs above the bar. "Do you put on many sports games?" I ask Ray Darmstadt, the owner, who is setting up shop. Only the big games, and even then, with the sound off, he tells me. St. Gambrinus is, indeed, far from a sports pub, a type of establishment Darmstadt affectionately refers to as "vomitoriums."