Come and Drink with the Saint!
St. Gambrinus Beer Shoppe is named after the original king of beer, patron saint of brewers, jolly beer-drinking, Santa-like character falling asleep in his beer, and naturally…the original beer geek! Come and visit us!
- • 16 rotating taps of craft beer with a focus on local breweries
- • 200+ carefully-chosen bottles and cans available to-go or to-stay
- • 32 and 64 ounce growler fills
- • To-Go Club membership with discounts and exclusive offers
- • Events, tap-takeovers, rare keg tappings & special guided tastings
- • Seasonal daily food menu featuring paninis, warm pretzels, and more
STAY IN THE KNOW
Join our mailing list for updates about upcoming events, special releases and news!
Subscribe to our Mailing List
We wanted to give you all a great holiday present…and what better than tapping some of our most in-demand IPA’s by Grimm and Other Half on Thursday, December 15th for a very hoppy hoppy holiday!! Get over here for some holiday cheer! And we will guarantee plenty of beer! The kegs will kick So don’t […]
Press: Brooklyn Brew Shop!
As soon as I walk into St. Gambrinus Beer Shoppe, its woodsy, cozy, dimly lit interior makes me want to stay for hours. With exposed brick, small, iridescent hanging lights on the right wall above a dark oak bar, and even a backyard (now open!), there's many a place to settle down for a night – or day – of drinking.
An unexpected television hangs above the bar. "Do you put on many sports games?" I ask Ray Darmstadt, the owner, who is setting up shop. Only the big games, and even then, with the sound off, he tells me. St. Gambrinus is, indeed, far from a sports pub, a type of establishment Darmstadt affectionately refers to as "vomitoriums."