Hello Beer Friends!
What a year! COVID has brought on pretty much non-stop change, but things have finally gotten closer to normal than they have been in months. We hope you have been following us via Instagram, Email Updates and our other Social Media posts as things have been in constant flux.
We are currently operating under the same NEW hours we implemented in March of 12-9p Everyday. We have plenty of seating in our backyard and on our sidewalk out front.
Plus, in case you missed the big news, we can now have some of you back inside! We are limited to 25% of our occupancy which means we can now seat a couple tables again in addition to our backyard and sidewalk seating! Come on by and sit wherever you’d like, but if you do want to sit inside we are required to follow a couple extra safety procedures.
Indoor Seating Procedures and Requirements per NYC GOV:
- While indoors, we ask that you keep your mask on except when enjoying food or drinks especially when someone from our staff is near your table.
- When not seated at a table you MUST wear a mask.
- Temperature checks are required at the door for all customers wishing to sit inside. We will not be able to serve anyone with a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher (per CDC definition).
- One member of each party will be required to provide info for contact tracing.
- There will be no seating at the bar.
- Tables will be at least 6 feet apart.
We can’t wait to see you all again very soon! Our shelves have never been more loaded and our draft list has been pretty star-studded lately.
We also are slowly rolling our food menu back out as we are allowed to host more an more of you inside.
Tueuzeday Gueuzeday is still diving into the world of sours and wilds every Tuesday with a new lineup of bottle pours every week.
We can’t wait to see you all again if we haven’t already!
The St G Team,
Heather, Ray, Kyle, Irene, Hannah, Rick, & Joe